No matter what your manufacturing needs are, or how you are looking to grow and improve your business, we are confident we can work with you to create a solution that will help you achieve your goals.
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do you want your own line of custom branded products, but don’t have a manufacturing partner to produce them with?
- Do you have a proprietary brand or formula that you need replicated & protected?
- Are you or your current manufacturer compliant under current regulations here or abroad, and positioned to pivot as new regulatons are implemented?
- Have you ever considered selling your products in other countries but don’t know how to get started?
- Do you know where your current manufacturer sources their raw materials, and if they are compliant?
- Are you or your manufacturer positioned to ensure long term viability?
- Is there a reason that your current partner has not divulged this information without your inquiry?
Since inception, we have set our manufacturing procedures far above industry standards and have accepted nothing less than continual improvement ever since.
At Pure Labs, that very mindset has taken us from humble beginnings in a modest workspace, totaling a few hundred square feet in northern New Jersey, to a state-of-the-art 110,000 square foot manufacturing plant in Gainesville, Florida and a 10,000 sq. ft. fulfillment facility in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Our unrivaled process begins with hand-selected, independently tested ingredients procured through the most trusted global suppliers that provide the highest level of quality. After certifying all ingredients and components, we meld the raw materials together under the direction of the same lab technicians, flavorists, and chemists that started with the company years ago. After the materials are merged, they are steeped to perfection in our climate-controlled cleanroom under stringent conditions, until they are ready to be processed by lines of automated equipment. This entire process takes place within an ISO-7 cleanroom, operated by seasoned chemists, who are further supervised with audio-visual, closed-circuit monitoring equipment, along with an integrated manufacturing resource planning system.
Our state-of-the-art manufacturing plant is the ideal facility to develop, process, and fulfill customized product orders of any volume. Our advanced equipment and standard operating procedures provide us with the manufacturing ability to produce product runs of various material types and sizes in quantities of hundreds of thousands to millions of units.
The purpose-built 10,000-square-foot cleanroom located within our facility is a model of technology unrivaled in the manufacturing industry. Every detail has been planned out with careful consideration. It is a product of years of experience, research & development, and thousands of hours of design and fine tuning. Co-designed with a world-recognized cleanroom installation company, known as an industry leader in pharmaceutical design and construction, our cleanroom is an unrivaled environment for manufacturing.